Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I have a mustache!

Guten Tag Americans!

I would just like all of you to know that there is more to me, and my great company, than just being a "kraut" as 'Mr. Ford Tough' would have you all believe. For example, I wear little glasses. I also have a mustache, which I enjoy twirling. I most enjoy selling cars while wearing my glasses and twirling my mustache.

I do get mistaken for the game man you have in your country... you all know who I am talking about; he who sometimes does not permit you to pass go and collect $200.

Anyway, I have wandered from my intention, which is to illuminate you to the German loveliness. I do encourage every one of you to some time come visit my exceptional Fatherla... I mean country.

I must go now, but briefly first I want to be definite that you are aware of how sickened... that is, fascinated I am by your mongrel race... I mean ethnically diverse culture. I aim that our cooperation as one international company will serve you all positively while it allows me to infiltrate, er, um... learn more about the US of A.

No comments: